Build relationships in the cocoa sector
The 5th World Cocoa Conference will take place on 20 - 23 September 2020, at the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, Indonesia.
Over 1200 attendees, from 60+ countries gathered in Berlin for the 2018 conference bringing together the major players from across the value chain, including government agencies, chocolate manufacturers, trading companies, cocoa processors and service providers.
Reasons to attend:
- Share and discuss issues and challenges with your peers during roundtable discussions
- Hear the latest industry updates and assess opportunities for your business
- Hear strategies for growing cocoa communities and incentivising the next generation of farmers
- Identify new trading opportunities based on the latest supply and demand outlooks from all over the world
- Meet key decision makers from producing countries who are shaping the future of the cocoa sector
Register your interest:
Registration will open soon. Receive the latest event updates by indicating your interest here.
Sample of companies that attended in 2018 included:
- Olam Cocoa
- Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate
- Responsibility Investments
- AFC International
- Suncue, Swisscontact
- CME Group
- Sucden Financial
- Barry Callebaut
- World Cocoa Foundation
- Vollers Holland
- Aalst Chocolate
- ABN AMRO Bank
- Food Industrial Packaging
- African Cocoa & Coffee Farmers' Marketing Organization (ACCFMO)
and many more...
Highlights from 2018
See the highlights and who supported, attended and spoke at WCC4 in Berlin!
Photos from World Cocoa Conference 2018
For more information on the World Cocoa Conference please contact:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340
Gala Dinner Sponsor
Delegate Bag Sponsor
Cocoa Break Sponsor